Translate

Friday 14 November 2014

the great mail race

I have sent out 16 letters to  each cruise line of the world to see if they would  send me back anything , and they did. Costa cruise line was the first cruise line to reply sending me a backpack. Then came Sliversea , wich sent me 4 postcards of 4 of their cruise ships. Then came Cunard sending me a brochure of last years cruise sailings and a luggage tag. Then Seabourn came. They sent me three giant packages full of great stuff, a seabourn teddy bear , 36 posters , 5 postcards , a glass model of Seabourn quest , a picture frame and much more . They win first place , Even though it came late , you can never beat that. Holland America sent me 10 post cards of their ships , they where the last ones so far ....... I can't wait for the others!



Seabourn Quest

Oosterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment